Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring

Well, After how long??? Yup I finally made a card...or 2:) This is for 365 Day cards and Crafty Creations. The skethc challenge for 365 cards was good to get started. The crafty creations stated to do something with warmth in it...meaning embossing, warm colours etc... since it has been so dang cold. I used some orange.red card stock and I had some yellow cardstock that I spomged and, I guess, distressed with a variety of dye pad ink colours(red, apricot brown, brown, orange...I used my sea sponge for the effect. I used a stmaped image for the squares and used perfect pearls-bronze, yellow sparkle, forever red and dreamsicle. I have my art nouveau stamp which I stamped in dark red and coloured her in with tombow markers and finally embossed with black sparkle the words. I ended it with some black stickles around the border.

5 comments:

  1. ooooohhh....very creative...love the warm colours you chose - makes such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Bout time!!! Gorgeous card - aren't you glad you've started crafting again?! Say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..I love the warm colors you´ve used and the spring theme.
    Thanks for joining us on 365 Cards this week..hope to see back for some more challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the cool stamped imaged in the corners!!! very pretty

    ReplyDelete