Saturday, July 3, 2010

3 Shades of Orange

Well at 365 Day Cards, today's colour challenge was 3 different oranges so I stayed with my flower motif (see rest of blog...if you dare:)...ok just kidding). I stamped and embossed a rose(hard to see since I decided to stickle it. I coloured it with my tombow markers in 3 different oranges. The backing is a pearlized paper and I used my $1 punch again and my chalks in different oranges. I used my tombow markers on paper and then placed the glitter stickers over top, cut them out and used pop ups to secure them on the edges. I coloured in the butterfly and cut her out and used my pop ups again for Ms. Butterfly and placed it on dark orange colour stock paper. Today it is hot, hot, hot! Tomorrow hotter still so, well,....that's all folks! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. That butterfly is stunning, and I love how you distressed the background with orange chalks - very soft and pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is gorgeous!!! Hope you had a fantastic weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card - Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete