Sunday, April 11, 2010

Glitter Butterfly

On Flutter by Wednesdays they stated to use glitter on the card. Well that is all I needed for this glitter queen! If I could wear glitter on my face and not look like a freak I would go for it. My friend calls me a magpie:) I used basic white cardstock and the transparant glue tape for the backing of the card. I masked the areas where I wanted the purple to go and then I poured white glitter on the background and purple for the edges. I had a butterfly sticker and I coloured inside with my tombow markers and then used all the glitters I have for the butterfly save the dark green. I now have glitter everywhere but, why not! It is a beautiful day today and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Have a sparkly day!!

4 comments:

  1. wow.. that is a gorgeous piece of work. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...me likey! LOVE GLITTER! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ypu card, specially the butterfly, it;s fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card! I want to have that. :D

    ReplyDelete