Sunday, November 15, 2009

Musical Birthday plus Europe pics














































Well I had to sneek in my Europe pics-well just these since my hubby took over 6,000! First though is my challenge for today. I tried my best but I don't care for it. I embossed the star with clear powder and used teal pigment ink. I also stamped the squares and then I used the drum and musical notyes since my friend is in a band. The rest of the pics actually starts at the end of our trip with Vienna-the outside and inside(just a tiny part) of the church(ceiling). I show Graz, Austria and my fav pic of myself with Michael. We were also in Brixen and that is in the missle of the mountains and we began our trip in Venice and the colourful homes is a separate island called Burano-Just beautiful!









3 comments:

  1. Your vacation pictures make me sooooo jealous, just beautiful!!!!!!!! good job on the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card Birgit..and your holiday pics are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovein' the sparkle. Great photos! We went to Paris and London in 2007 and my dh took 1000s of photos too. LOL

    ReplyDelete